Tuesday 29 January 2013

Lush!

We are both massive Lush fans and have been for some time. I (Leah) never used to think much of Lush as I always found it too expensive for what it was but since I tried my first bath bomb a few years ago I was well and truly hooked!

We both received a couple of Lush items for Christmas, so thought we'd show you the ones we've got left and talk a little bit about them.

The bath bombs are Leah's and the Snow Fairy is Melissa's.

Starting with the bath bombs, this is my favourite part of Lush, purely because the shower gels/shampoos etc seem to expensive for what they are. I can justify the price of the bath bombs as they are the perfect thing when I'm feeling stressed.

The two I received for Christmas where 'The Enchanter' and 'Space Girl'.

L-R: Space Girl & The Enchanter.
Firstly, the Space Girl ballistic has to be my all time favourite bath bomb by Lush, which is probably why I got it for Christmas. I researched on the Lush website, which says it's main scent is grapefruit, which is weird because I'm not a big fan of grapefruit. However, this bath bomb is one of the nicest smelling things I've ever smelt, and the smell lasts in the bathroom even after you've got out of the bath. When I first tried this one, I was worried about the glitter as I wasn't overly keen on having glitter on me when I got out of the bath. Luckily, the glitter didn't seem to rub off too much and I didn't really notice it getting out of the bath.

The second bath bomb is The Enchanter. I am yet to try this one, but it honestly smells amazing! It might become a new favourite of mine. It's a very citrus smelling bath bomb which is why it appeals to me so much as I am often drawn to citrus scents. I love the colours and although the picture isn't showing it that well, it is a really beautiful combination of oranges and pinks! I can't wait to try this.

 
Melissa got the Snow Fairy shower gel, which is something I have been pining after for a while so I am very jealous. Firstly, it smells amazing! Both of us and all our housemates can't stop smelling it as it really is that good. You don't need that much of it, which means it lasts longer than a lot of shower gels. After using it, you can smell it on your skin for a while and it gets a lot of compliments. The sad thing is, it is a Christmas limited edition which means you can't get it all year round!

That is all the Lush we got for Christmas! Did you get any Lush for Christmas? What is your favourite Lush product?

4 comments:

  1. I love space girl soo much i bulk buy when i go to lush its amazing!
    Lovely post!

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see someone else loves it as much as I did!

      checked out your blog and it's really good! :)xx

      Delete
  2. I also got Snow Fairy for christmas. I loooove it! It's definitly my favourite Lush product! The smell is soo nice! And the whole bath smells like sugar ♥

    Nice blog by the way :)

    http://ronjana.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I bought a few bottles so I can use it all year round! :)

      Delete