Tuesday 19 February 2013

A quick sorry!

Hello :)

It's Leah here. I just want to quickly apologise for the lack of posts. Basically, when myself and Melissa set up this blog we hadn't been given placements by our university and so had a lot of spare time on our hands. Since then, we have both got placements and we are now busy 8-5 Monday-Friday and we then have to work through the evening.

Because of this we have had no time to update our blog. We both have a week off now and so I will try and get some more posts up this week and then hopefully by Easter we will be able to update again.

I've been messing around with the blog template/layout a bit and I just can't find something I'm happy with, so ignore the mess of the blog for now. Any suggestions would be welcome :)

Thank you for being understanding :)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment