Tuesday 19 February 2013

Ikea!

Hey guys,

I wanted to start by quickly saying sorry for the lack of blog posts, I plan to do a post after this one that will explain in more detail!

So back to the main focus, Ikea! Last night, me and my mum decided to take an impromptu trip to Ikea (we always go in the evening because it's a lot quieter). I'm a little short on money so I didn't go overboard, but I bought a few bits and bobs and thought I would show you.

I am currently living at home and not at uni, meaning I am back in my bedroom. For some reason, about 5 or 6 years ago I decided to paint my room bright blue and green. It looks completely ridiculous and looking back on it I completely regret it. Because I have a few spare days, I have decided to clear it out and paint the green walls a more neutral colour, to stop it looking so silly. To help me with this, I treated myself to a few decorative items from Ikea!


 The first two things I bought were this gorgeous candle holder/plate and ball candle. I must admit I have wanted a ball candle for a while and so finding this plate which fits it so beautifully made me so happy! I'm not 100% sure of the price, although I know both cost me under £5 for the two. 


I also bought these tins which came in a set of three. I love the design as I'm going through a phase of loving black and white at the moment so they were a must buy! I've placed them on my shelf of special items and used them as storage to tidy the shelf up a little bit.

I also bought some wall decoration stickers, but I'm not 100% sure where I will put them yet or if I will put them up at all so if I do I will show you. 

Hope you liked these purchases as much as I do :)

Leah x

No comments:

Post a Comment