Friday 8 February 2013

Must have Winter/Spring cardigans!

Hey Everyone! It's been a while as we both are working hard so it may be a short while before be post again or our posts will be rare! But I (Melissa) thought I'd do a quick post as I've recently purchased some new clothing most of them were must have cardigans.
I think that cardigans come in handy throughout the year for everyday wear or work wear! In this case I bought the cardigans for work but will continue to wear them most of the time. I though I'd share them with you because I like them very much :).


Left to Right Top H&M: Powder Beige, Apricot, Mint, Light Yellow, Light Beige, Raspberry Red.
Bottom Left to Right: H&M Apricot Cardigan,  Mango Multi Print Silk Scarf, Mango Multi Print Scarf.
The cardigans are all from H&M and cost £9.99 some of the lighter colours are now in the sale at £4.00 but might not still be available. The scarves are both from Mango at a cost of £8.99 reduced from £33! I think the scarves go really well with the cardigans especially for work wear. They keep you looking nice and bright!
H&M also have many other cardigans like this for £7.99 that come in darker colours such as purple. I bought a few of these too :). They are nice and soft and light to wear, they look nice with jeans or trousers and you only need to wear a vest top or t-shirt underneath.
I think they are great value for money and I buy them every year.

Visit: http://www.hm.com/ to find out more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment